Do you have anything to celebrate? Do you have something to celebrate? Or do you just fancy a tasty piece of cake? You can certainly try a Saffron Apple Pie. The saffron apple pie is easy to make and results in a real taste sensation. We will tell you what you need and how to prepare the Saffron Apple Pie.
• Self-raising ﬂour
• Custard powder.
1. To begin with, mix the self-raising ﬂour with the sugar and the salt.
2. Cut the butter into small blocs, and knead this together with the ﬂour, sugar and salt, and add the Saffron, water and eggs to it as well.
3. When you have done this, you will have an easily kneadable dough. You put the mixture into a pie mould.
4. The dough has to cool down ﬁrst for several minutes in the refrigerator. In the meantime, heat the oven to about 190℃.
5. Then prepare the apple to ﬁll the pie. Rub the pieces of apple with the custard powder, sugar and cinnamon. Also add the raisins.
6. To ﬁnish the ﬁlling of your Saffron Apple Pie, you may add some nuts of your choice. Then roll the rest of the dough over the ﬁlling of the pie.
7. Place the pie in the preheated oven and let it cook for about 45 minutes. Allow to cool down after heating and your Saffron Apple Pie is ready to enjoy.
Do you want to give our Saffron Apple Pie recipe a try? Order your Saffron from
You can purchase our Saffron directly through our website. Our Saffron is 100% pure without any additives. For your health and safety, all our Saffron products are tested by the well-known food and safety laboratory Euroﬁns Scientiﬁc that works world-wide in 42 countries (see: https://www.euroﬁns.com/about-us/euroﬁns-fact-sheet/).